General Questions About the Player Accounts
- How can I update my member profile?
- What should I do if I've forgotten my password?
- Can I change my username?
- How many usernames and member accounts can I have?
- Can I cancel my membership whenever I wish?
- How can I close my member account and cancel my membership?
- What will happen to the money on my account?
- What will happen to my personal data after I've cancelled my membership?
To update your member profile, log into your account and click on the "My GameDuell" tab. The links beneath the heading "My Member Profile" will lead you to the area where you can change your member profile.
Navigate to the login page.
Please note that GameDuell employees neither know your password nor has access to it.
Each member is allowed one member account, and therefore one username. Violating this rule can result in the deletion of any multiple member accounts without prior notification. GameDuell reserves the right to ban users who violate this rule.
Yes. You are given the freedom to cancel your membership at any time.
If you would like to do so, please navigate to the E-mail Form and click on "cancel membership". After cancellation, customer service will send you a confirmation of cancellation via E-mail.
- customer service form with the words "cancel membership" as the subject. You will receive a confirmation of cancellation shortly thereafter.
If you still have a balance on your account, you should withdraw it before you cancel your account. To do so, please use the applicable withdrawal form. After cancellation, all of your personal data is deleted from our customer database, including all information that would be necessary for the withdrawal process.
To withdraw your account balance, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the "My GameDuell" tab.
- Click on the link titled "Withdrawl."
- Complete the form.
- Be sure to use the same password you use to log into the GameDuell website.
Please note that the minimum withdrawable amount is 1,000 Credits.
As soon as your bank account reflects this withdrawal, please email our customer service requesting the cancellation of your membership.
After cancellation, all of your personal data is deleted from our customer database.