- Equal starting conditions. Both players get the same sets, cards or levels.
- Fair matching. You can only play against opponents that have a similar skill-level.
- Free selection of opponents. It's you who chooses whom you want to play with.
Game rules Bubble Popp
The aim of Bubble Popp is to clear the playing field of colored bubbles in as few shots as possible. In order to do this, you must shoot the bubbles so that you form groups of 3 or more like-colored bubbles. You should attempt to clear as many bubbles as possible with each shot.
The playing field
- The cannon which is used to shoot the bubbles can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- At the start of the game, 83 bubbles appear on the screen to be cleared in the first level.
- You can see which bubble will appear next and how many more shots you have remaining on the barrel at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Aim of the game
- Clear all bubbles in as few shots as possible.
- Try to collect each diamond before its timer reaches 0.
- Clear the largest groups possible with every shot as this will score more points than clearing several small groups and also uses fewer shots.
- The more shots you have remaining at the end of the game, the more bonus points you receive.
- Aim in the direction in which you would like to shoot with the mouse pointer.
- You can shoot the bubbles in the cannon by clicking with the left mouse button.
- Rather than trying to shoot the bubbles closer to the cannon, try to shoot those further away as this releases larger bubble groups.
- Bubbles which cannot be shot at directly can often be reached by bouncing the bubble off a wall.
- In total, there are 7 diamonds surrounded by bubbles. There is a number on each diamond which shows how many shots are remaining in order to remove the diamond.
- If you manage to clear the diamond before the counter reaches 0, you receive 3000 bonus points and a time bonus equivalent to the remaining shots.
- If the counter reaches 0 before you manage to clear the diamond, then it will transform into a normal bubble.
- You will receive a surprise if you manage to collect all 7 diamonds in one game!
Time and points
- Time: You have a total of 5 minutes. You receive additional time, however, for each diamond you collect.
- Points: Each bubble that you pop scores 100 points.
- Release bonus: You receive an extra bonus for each bubble which you release rather than pop. You can release bubbles below by popping the bubbles above them. The bonus increases depending on the size of the group of released bubbles.
- Bubble Mania: If you manage to clear 15 or more bubbles with a single shot, you receive 5000 bonus points!
- Shot bonus: You receive a bonus of 500 points for each remaining shot after all bubbles have been cleared.
- Time bonus: You receive 50 bonus points for each second remaining at the end of the game.
In the bonus level you have to shoot as many falling objects as possible. You can use as many shots as you wish. The bonus you earned for remaining shots in the first three levels is not affected by this round.
Hints and tips
Think about which bubbles you want to clear as each remaining shot gives you bonus points. Taking more time to decide is better than using more shots.
Don't just shoot at the bubbles at the bottom of the screen. You can often shoot through a gap or use the walls to release bubbles which are higher up. Doing this may clear a larger amount of bubbles using fewer shots.